Friday, December 14, 2007

Where in the world in Ronnie Pudding?

Hey there. I suppose some of you must be wondering whatever happened to old Ronnie. Did he OD on expired pain-killers and Sterno? Did he go back to the pokie for something sodomy related? Did he just get too damn lazy to update his blog anymore? The short answer to all those questions is YES. However I must add few "howevers" in there, 1) being the fact that Bioshock's been taking up a bit more of my time than I'd like to admit (yet just did), 2) being the fact that I've been working on a script for DEEP VENGEANCE III: THE HARVESTING which will be found in lesser-known video stores everywhere sometime in 2008, and 3) being the fact that I've been posting a screenwriting advice column over at BOX OFFICE PSYCHICS, a web site run by some Hollywood types I know.

Check it out, it's a pretty cool site and they seem to update more than once a year.

No comments: